When you want to invite something a little more exotic to the dinner table, why not try Tunisian Seasoning? Tābil, pronounced “table,” is a word in Tunisian Arabic meaning “seasoning ” and refers to a particular Tunisian spice mix, although earlier it meant ground coriander. This is a spice mix used in North Africa and does great on any meat that you would like to grill or roast.
USimplySeason’s Tabil Spice is hand blended in the USA with Garlic, Coriander, Birdseye Chiles, and Caraway.
Here’s a recipe to get your started using this wonderful spice blend:
Tabil Seasoned Mini Burgers
- 1 lb of Ground Beef (or meat of choice)
- 3 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp USimplySeason Tabil Spice Blend
- 1/2 Tbsp of Kosher salt
- 6 cloves of Garlic, minced
- coconut oil
How to make
- Preheat your broiler. Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and grease well with coconut oil
- In a medium sized bowl, add ground meat, shallots, minced garlic, Tabil and salt. Use your hands to mix everything well. Form meat into mini burgers, making sure they’re less than an inch thick.
- Place burgers on baking sheet and stick under the broiler. Broil on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over and broil for another 2 minutes or until cooked through.
Click for more recipes that you can use with USimplySeason’s Tabil Spice
Please follow and like us: